problem with mmsSupport

Last Updated:

1. oyvind

oyvind New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey. i do get alot of picture-mms to This Htc hero. And i Can download them too. But when i try to save the pic to my SD, og only comes up "kan ikke lagre vedlegg" in norwegian, or in English "Can not save attachments".. Can somebody help me with This pls??

Advertisement
  2. fsc

fsc Active Member

By chance is your SD card full? Have you ever been able to save pics from MMS?

3. Tabuisme

Tabuisme New Member

Hello there guys.
    I seem to have a problem with my 8GB SDHC for my HTC Hero.
    I plug the SD-Card in my phone, and it says Blank SD-Card, and that I have to format in. I then try to format it, but it won't let me. It just takes me to menu where to format it, I press yes and all that, and it goes back to the homescreen showing the same icon as before.

I've tried to plug the card into my adapter and then plug it into my computer, but my computer won't even see the card.

I've tried to reboot the phone with the card in it, no luck.

To me it looks like the SD-Card is dead, but I'm hoping some other folks have had the same problem as me, and found a solution.

Assist me Phandroids!

4. oyvind

oyvind New Member This Topic's Starter

No my SD is not even half full. I bought this phone for a month ago on a used auction. so its allmost 1 year old.. but no, i dont think that the guy i bought the phone from have been able to save it either..