• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with MMS

Frood42

Lurker
Aug 2, 2010
Hi all, I am having a new issue with my Rezound. I've had the phone for a couple of months and recently it won't download MMS. My husband has a Rezound also, we got them at the same time, and his won't download them either. I'm using Handcent for sms/mms, but as I've used Handcent since I got the phone, I don't think that is the issue. It used to handle mms just fine, but now it will show the download button, but won't actually download the file! I've searched the forum and see this has been a problem on the HTC Eris, and I've tried several of the ideas from there, but to no avail. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix it, it is extremely frustrating.

DISABLE is the proper setting....

Just got another email...

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you pls check the settings:
launch handcent-- Settings-- Application settings-- Default Messaging application--Enable "Disable"

Have a try, pls let me know if it can work or not.

so... As I have made this change, I seem to get the MMS with zero issues now.

Reactions: TheMortallyWounded
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones