• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with mobile internet after update

imis_lv

Lurker
Dec 26, 2010
Hello!

I have a problem with my HTC Legend after updating it to version 3.15.405.3, the phone does not connect to mobile internet, the internet works fine on my girlfriends phone, so the problem is in the htc phone. The problem apeared after the update, maybe there are some solutions out there?

Im currently in The Netherlands using T-Mobile

p.s. merry christmas everyone
wink.gif

I have the same problem: my Legend updated itself to 2.2 last weekend, and now Internet is broken. The Mobile Data (APN) option is enabled, but the icon indicating the data connection never appears.

I am also in the Netherlands and also have a T-Mobile abonnement.

I am not sure whether I can go ask for help in a T-Mobile shop, as I have SIM-only subscription and bought the Legend elsewhere.

Please let me know if you find a solution. I am going to keep Googling and will let you know if I find anything.

Upvote 0
Hi again,

Just got mobile internet working here: Go here:

Settings --> Wireless & networks --> Mobile networks --> Acess Point Names

And make sure T-Mobile is selected. In my case it wasn't.

Your mobile internet should then be activated within a few moments; be patient.

HTH

I'm guessing the it's similar for me here in Australia with Vodafone [AU].
How long is 'a few moments'?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones