1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Problem with moving apps..Support

1. Teknikality

Teknikality Member

Ok, i recently rooted my phone, and so far its working great. Except, the last day I've been using it, for some reason I cant move any of my apps to my home screens, or even move through the homescreens. Any ideas on whats wrong?

Advertisement
    :
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Try downloading a different launcher from the ANDROID MARKET.Your phone will thank you endlessly as this is one of the biggest improvements you can make to your phone,outside of installing CM7,of course.
  3. Teknikality

Teknikality Member

I have launcherpro. what launcher is best to use?
  4. Teknikality

Teknikality Member

Ok, now i cant add widgets or anything to my homescreens. I have downloaded different launchers and i still cant add anything on any of them. So there must be a setting somehwhere i can change. but i cant find it
  5. KOLIO

LAUNCHER PRO is a great launcher,as is GO LAUNCHER,or ADW.

Just go into your app drawer & long press on whichever app you want & it will appear on whichever desktop page you were at previously.
  6. Teknikality

Teknikality Member

Thank you very much :) I got ADW Launcher to work for me.
  7. KOLIO

Great! Glad to hear ADW is working for you.

Coincidentally, I'm a long-time LAUNCHER PRO PLUS user & just started using ADW yesterday,(default launcher for CM7 Bob Zhome 07012011).
    I usually install LPP immediately after updating to the latest ROM,however,this time,decided to give ADW another look.
    I have to admit,I was skeptical,but,ultimately pleasantly surprised.I'm gonna stick w/ADW for a while & see if it grows on me. :p
  8. Teknikality

Teknikality Member

Well, it WAS working great..But now,my phone wont let me do anything. It keeps saying com.android.phone stopped unexpectedly. Idk why.
  9. KOLIO

Uh oh.........It almost sounds like you are using a task killer to stop apps that shouldn't be stopped.Or,accidentally stopped or deleted the phone app.

If it persists after rebooting,I'd go to CWM,wipe everything EXCEPT THE SD CARD & reload the ROM again.