Problem with Music Player

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by augi69, Jun 29, 2010.

1. augi69

augi69 Member

May 18, 2010
    Ok I was using the stock music play to listen to tunes while mowing the lawn but every time I put the evo in my shirt pocket, it would pause/skip songs. I hit the bower button to turn off the screen but no go. I went to security to put a lock on the phone, no go.

Got funstrated an downloaded b-tunes and locked it and shut it off, still if the screen was touched the music player responded i.e. pause/skip.

Dont know what to do to lock the music player controls so it just plays continuesly.

HELP!

Advertisement
  2. vacoray

vacoray Active Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Michigan
    how can you hear it mowing the lawn? HaHa. Are you using bluetooth headphones? It turned out to be my bluetooth headphones. If I stood completely still and moved my headphones a little bit it would tune in. I'm using the Motorola S9-HD.

3. U1traKombo

U1traKombo New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Actually I was having this same problem at the gym yesterday. If you find a fix let me know. I haven't tried downloading another music app but if that doesn't fix it not sure what it could be.

4. augi69

augi69 Member

May 18, 2010
    Ear bud headphones (wired) and cranking it to max! Its just fustrating that when the screen is off and locked the music controls still work.

HELP! AGAIN!

Tags: