• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problem with my bluetooth on samsung galaxy

if anyone could please help i have a galaxy s phone and would like to send the song from it to another phone but it is not connecting with the other device i have made the bluetooth visable and i have paired with the device in the past just for some reason today i have tried and it wont connect. My bluetooth is turned on but when i go to search for the device as thats what it asks it just says searching and then doesnt find any other device. Is their any setting i need to make sure is on before i do so. Please could anyone help my phone is annoying me now

Upvote 0
Err you could try my app BlueMuze (in sig), it's specifically designed for that.

Kinda weird -- I just released it today. Like hours ago....

Anyways, (if you dont use my app) you probably just have to "enable discoverability" before clicking scan. That's my guess anyways. I don't know a Samsung galaxy well enough to know where it is but on stock android it's under:

settings > wireless and networks > bluetooth settings > discoverable

hth

Reactions: amiee
Upvote 0
if anyone could please help i have a galaxy s phone and would like to send the song from it to another phone but it is not connecting with the other device i have made the bluetooth visable and i have paired with the device in the past just for some reason today i have tried and it wont connect. My bluetooth is turned on but when i go to search for the device as thats what it asks it just says searching and then doesnt find any other device. Is their any setting i need to make sure is on before i do so. Please could anyone help my phone is annoying me now

use bump

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones