Problem with my droid 2Support

Last Updated:

1. NewDroid2

NewDroid2 New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, ive had my droid 2 for about 2 weeks now. Been doing fine since i got it, but for some reason today, i noticed it rebooted and it came back with a no service message. i tried taking out the battery and putting it back in, nothing. I havn't put any apps on it at all yet. Since i really didnt have much on the phone i went ahead and did a factory reset on it. Still stuck with the same problem. And now i notice that airplane mode is turned on sometimes without any notification in the status bar. And i can't turn it off. If anyone has any suggestions i'd be more than greatful. Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

Take it back to the store and get a new one. If you really haven't added anything to the phone or changed anything and all that is happening that it is defective for sure.

3. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

If you did the factory reset you should have the airplane mode toggle on one of your home screens.

You can't turn it off with that?

Did you try activating it again?

If those don't work, then yes, I would take it back also.

4. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Definitely take it back. If you've already tried a factory reset and it didn't fix the problem, it is probably a faulty device.

5. NewDroid2

NewDroid2 New Member This Topic's Starter

I went to a verizon store this morning and they told me they couldn't do anything since I have an employee line. So I called the guy I talked to before who got me the line and he had me email him my number and all and he's going to be looking into it for me. I hope he will send me a new one. Thanks for your guy's advice though. I appreciate it