problem with nexus 1 galleryGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dec 14, 2009
    i downloaded the apk from and it was working great but then i noticed when i went to change the wallpaper and it automatically went it the stock photos app (i have the 2.1 rom btw) and there were albums missing that show up only in the n1 gallery. it seems like the photos in the n1 gallery dont show up in the stock photos app and vice versa ... has anyone else noticed this. other than this though it is a great app to have. :eek:

2. smacky

smacky Banned

Jan 11, 2010
    Explore your SD card using your computer and see if some stuff got moved to a separate folder for the N1 gallery, making them available only there and nowhere else.
  3. banduraj

banduraj Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    The gallery, along with the other N1 apk files, were back ported from 2.1 to 2.0.1 for the Motorola Droid. My assumption is that things were removed and replaced with other things that work on the Droid. I tried a few of the apps and found them to be too buggy to use on the Eris. Someone needs to take the code and do a direct port to the Eris on 2.1. My guess is that there should be very little that needs to be changed, but who knows with all the 3d stuff in it.

As far as your issues directly, I can say that when I used the N1 gallery for the short period that I did, it looks like it scanned the whole SD card for photos. However, the stock app does not do that. Maybe that's what you are seeing?