• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with Official 2000Mah battery or is it?

ukzen

Android Enthusiast
May 1, 2010
Since Sunday i have been using the official battery extender pack,i was impressed until i checked my phone tonight and it had powered off,would not turn back on,i originally thought that it had lost its charge,although it had been on 85% an hour earlier.
So i plugged in the charger,nothing happened!,i took the back off and took out the battery then reinserted ,it came on and showing 84%.
Tried moving battery in an out to see if it could have become dislodged somehow,this would have been doubtful as i really baby my handsets,but could not reproduce the problem.
Anyone had the same or similar happen? ,with or without the extender,phone has been fine for the 3 months i had it with standard battery.:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones