• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with passwords for the apps

lollitop

Lurker
Feb 6, 2013
I really need help from you guys. I didn't know where to ask for help. I've searched for similar problem but I found nothing. Already sent an email to the support team but no answer. Please, help. Anyone...

Okay, here is my problem.

My phone is an android phone. I used android apps for twitter, instagram, fb and tumblr. I never logged out from them since I'm the only user. I'm the owner so yeah. Then, unfortunately my sister decided to use my phone to log in to her instagram since my phone is bigger than hers. She logged out from my account and my problem starts. The thing is, she can enter the username but when it comes to the password, instagram only allowed ONE character to be entered. It won't bulge when we typed the whole password. Do you get what I mean? I hope you do.

I thought it was instagram's fault since it sometimes crashed and force stop. So, I uninstalled it and reinstall it again. But, the same problem occurred again. I decided to try with other apps like fb. I logged out and tried to log in, walla, the same problem occurred. I dont know what to do anymore.

I tried to use chrome to log in to a site and I can enter the password without any problem. So, IDK if the problem lies in my phone or the apps, android apps.

Please help. Your help would be appreciated.

P/s: Reformatting the phone is the last thing I would do. I have to back up the whole thing, musics, photos, videos and contacts.

P/s/s: I'm using galaxy note 2. This is the first time this phone gave me a headache.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones