• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with picture messaging.

I use GoSMS as a text messaging app, but have had several issues when accepting pictures from friends. The file size is around 300kb (well below the max limit), but still doesn't download.

I get the following error message:

"Download of message "abc" was unsuccessful from Mike"

I tried to DL the picture in GoSMS as well as the stock messaging app. Doesn't work in either.

Anyone know a fix for this?

I use GoSMS as a text messaging app, but have had several issues when accepting pictures from friends. The file size is around 300kb (well below the max limit), but still doesn't download.

I get the following error message:

"Download of message "abc" was unsuccessful from Mike"

I tried to DL the picture in GoSMS as well as the stock messaging app. Doesn't work in either.

Anyone know a fix for this?

I had a problem with this ages ago....after sending a mms for some reason was able to receive after that....nothing to loose :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones