• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with programming contact phone

yuryblokh

Lurker
Oct 7, 2010
I just upgraded phone from LG DARE to Samsung Fascinate. Here is my problem:
I call a lot to Europe. In order to call to Europe I use company WDT. I programmed into my old phone(LG Dare) tree sequences of digits. First sequence is access number to WDT, then I put "Wait" comand. Second sequence is my authorisation number with WDT and and I put "Wait" comand again and third sequence is destination number in Europe. So when I call on my LG Dare, I go to contacts, select who I want to call in Europe and phone dials first sequence. The WDT's computer picks up and ask me to enter authorisation number. At that moment I touch "Release" button on the screen of my LG Dare and my phone releases second sequence which is my authorisation number. After that WDT accepts my authorisation number and asks to dial destination number. I touch "Release" button on the screen of my LG Dare again and phone releases third sequence and I get connected. All those digits and "Wait" commands i preprogrammed in contacts.
Now with Samsung Fascinate same number does not work. It dials first sequence and WDT answers with request to release my authorisation number. I have to touch "Release" button, but there is no such a button in my Samsung fascinate. I tried to program with "Pause" command, but it does not work because it's unpredictable when WDT picks up the phone.
I can't remember all these digits( it could be up to 30) to dial one person in Europe, and I don's know what to do. If anybody having the same problem and know the solution PLEASE let me know

Many THANKS in advance

Best regards Yury Blokh

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones