Problem with Queue

Last Updated:

1. Malachi42

Malachi42 Active Member This Topic's Starter

The other night I was browsing through "Explore Podcasts". I started to listen to an episode of StarStuff but decided I wasn't really that interested, stopped it and moved on with my life.

Then today I noticed that the episode I started listening to is in the queue and there appears to be no way to get rid of it. There is no remove button. I've tried listening to it and moving the slider to the end of the program hoping it would think I'm done listening to it but to no avail. It is still there in the queue.

So, I tried subscribing to the podcast. That makes that particular episode disappear from the queue but, of course, places the entire podcast in the queue. When I then unsubscribe from the podcast, the podcast disappears from the queue (as it should) but the episode comes back, even when I mark all episodes as viewed.

It seems there is no way of getting rid of it. I'm at wits end. Is there something I'm missing? Any ideas on how to get rid of it? Short of resetting the entire box?

Advertisement
  2. rhippler

rhippler Well-Known Member

I had this happen also. can't remember what I did if anything to get rid of it, but it is gone now.