Problem with Red Screen on my Galaxy SII

1. dbrazzell

dbrazzell New Member

Hey Everyone, I am new to the forum and have a serious issue with my Galaxy SII. Today the whole phone just went red! I was checking messages and the screen went red. No matter what I do, take the battery out, turn it on and off, it reloads totally red. Is this the red screen of death? I have at least 2 more months before I can get anything new...:confused:

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello dbrazzell. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm very sorry to hear about your red screen. That is something new to me. I have no idea what might be wrong or how you should progress. I suspect the best place for you to start will be in your phone's discussion area. They might have a suggestion and if all else fails, they can walk you through a forced factory reset to at least get your phone working. Not knowing which S2 you own I'll leave you a list of links of all the S2 phone areas. Just follow your link and describe your problem there. I hope with the help of our friendly members we can get you back up and running.
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums (For AT&T)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums (For T-Mobile)
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums (For Sprint)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums (For International)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy S2 X - Android Forums
  3. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

Welcome to AF dbrazzell :hello: I hate it when phone phone acts up but I see olbriar is got you going in the right direction.