Problem with RyanZ one click lag fix. Help!!!!

Last Updated:

1. Ryanturner

Ryanturner Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded RyanZ's App for one click lag fix on my samsung fascinate. I then installed the EXT2 tools and tried the lag fix V2.2+. Halfway through the process i got an error that said: "Oneclicklagfix v2.2+ failed with error:could not create/dbdata/rfsdata/ext2/linux.ex2-"

Can someone please explain whats going on?!

Advertisement
  2. Jaypeebee

Jaypeebee Active Member

Try it with the external sd card removed, worked for me.

3. Ryanturner

Ryanturner Member This Topic's Starter

Still didnt work. Ryan said something must be blocking it. I do have the overclock widget. I wonder if that would affect it?

4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

What phone do you have? Some phones dont do the newer version. I think you can still flash the older ones. I haven't used his OCLF in awhile but there used to be two versions and the older one worked for me but not the newer one. This was with my Fascinate

5. abdulhusain14s

abdulhusain14s New Member

I also tried using RyanZ's App for one click lag fix for my Samsung Galaxy S but half way i got an error msg as follows "OneClickLagFix V2.2+Failedwith error:Could not mount loopback device /dev/loop5! mount: Device or resource busy" Please help......

6. grriff

grriff New Member

i'm also having a problem with one click lag fix. it froze in the middle of the process and i lost about 300mb of internal phone storage along with apps disappearing. now my phone (Captivate 2.2) is acting really funny.
    is there a way to undo this? maybe one of the resets/formats? i'm backed up on titanium, not worried about losing anything.
    also confused as to where the internal phone storage actually is. is it a partition on the internal sd and can u view these files on the phone?

7. s44

s44 Well-Known Member

Simplest way to fix OCLF: don't use it!

Voodoo is more stable and the standard for every custom setup.