• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Problem with SCH-I545

bmw_328ci

Sep 16, 2010
I bought this phone from ebay and it is supposed to be a new phone . I activated the phone on verizon yesterday and everything was fine.To day when I woke up I found a black screen with "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless" .I called customer service and they told me the phone might be rooted and the only solution is to send it back to samsung for flashing. Where can I find a software to flash the phone from macbook pro ? and where can I get the stock software?

I bought this phone from ebay and it is supposed to be a new phone . I activated the phone on verizon yesterday and everything was fine.To day when I woke up I found a black screen with "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless" .I called customer service and they told me the phone might be rooted and the only solution is to send it back to samsung for flashing. Where can I find a software to flash the phone from macbook pro ? and where can I get the stock software?

Check this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2199042

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones