Problem with setting WallpaperSupport

Last Updated:

1. SUPA FRANKY

SUPA FRANKY Member This Topic's Starter

Well, Before I can set a full wallpaper that scrolled between homescreens...

Yesterday I downloaded OPEN HOME... not sure if that effected it or what, but now when I try to set a wallpaper... its long and vertical and doesn't scroll with screens... its a stationary wallpaper... Any pic I set does this except for the pre set wallpapers on the phone...

EDIT:

I found a forum in HERO section that has same problem, but know one helped em fix it. It seems its OPEN HOMEs fault... any help?

Advertisement
  2. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

It's not just open home, it's been known to happen with almost any homescreen replacement app. When it happened to me with open home and GDE I'd switch back to my default home (easiest way was to locate and run the "home" app, although you can also unassociate the defaults for the "home" button) to set the wallpaper, it would seem to always set fine from there. After that, switched back to whatever replacement home I was using and the wallpaper would be good to go. Thankfully it hasn't happened yet with DxTop for me. And yes... I've paid for a LOT of homescreen apps haha.

3. SUPA FRANKY

SUPA FRANKY Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah. I uninstalled open home and was able to change it back. I would do what u say u know switch back and forth but I don't know how to switch from open home to normal home. How u do that?