1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with SiriusXM App on Droid Eris

Last Updated:

1. TedSheckler

TedSheckler New Member This Topic's Starter

Does anybody have this app on a Droid Eris? This app CONSTANTLY gives me problems. When the app is running and I'm listening to a channel, I have had the phone start the default mp3 music player on the phone, TuneWiki, as well as initiate phone calls to the last person I dialed in my call history!! It does all of this by itself, I don't even have to touch it. I will then sometimes have 2-3 music programs running at once.

Other times it will say that it's lost the 3G signal, and then the app crashes. Once that happens the phone is VERY slow, and I basically have to shut the phone down and restart it to get it working again.

I'm running this on a Droid Eris w/ the 2.1 OTA firmware that Verizon released in May. Help anybody?!?!?

-Ted

Advertisement
  2. EdwinM

EdwinM New Member

I have this on my Eris and haven't had most of the issues you have talked about but I have experienced the crashing. When the app crashes, my Eris freezes and it is basically unusable and I have to restart it as well. I am now having a new issue with the app, its not connecting at all to the channels. It logs in and detects the channels but there is no streaming going on. Has this happened to you? I've been looking for a solution for this. I am hoping that it doesn't have to do with us running 2.1.

3. yungwirth

yungwirth New Member

I have also had problems with the siriusxm app on my droid incredible. The problem that i am having is that, when listening to a song for example, i get to a point in the song where the starts repeating over and over so the whole song never plays. Anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it.