1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

problem with the incoming call screenSupport

1. Rheya

Rheya New Member

hello guys!

i've been looking around a lot about this problem,and i have decided to ask you guys here as well, maybe u can help me... im trying every single "full screen caller id" apps on my galaxy s3, but seems all of them are working the same way for some reason. when i got a call, first the default incoming call screen pops up for 2-3 seconds, and just after that comes the installed app.. is there any way to disable,hide or anything the default incoming call screen? i read that it might be possible with titanium backup, but my phone isnt rooted and im not even planning to do that. please assist me with this! thank you

Rheya

Advertisement
  2. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Well-Known Member

Id contact the app developer and ask them as they would know the answer to this better than anyone here. let us know how they responded to please.
  3. Rheya

Rheya New Member

Okay. going to try that. and also asked Samsung,i dont know how good they are in this,but worth a try. they asked for some IDs of the phone,and promissed to answer me soon..we will see. gonna tell u if i find out anything!

Rheya
  4. Rheya

Rheya New Member

Hey guys! got answer from samsung!

...What I have done is passed your concerns to the correct departments who can look into creating a firmware update to fix this issue. Thank you for your input. ...

Good news i guess!

Rheya
  5. Rheya

Rheya New Member

update:

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

I’m pleased to confirm that we are currently rolling out Jelly Bean version 4.1.2 to our Galaxy S III devices.

Most networks have now released the Jelly Bean update to their customers. An update for unbranded devices has also recently been released.

Please note that due to the nature of this roll out, there may be a short time before Kies, or OTA, will notify you that the update is available for your particular device.

You can manually check for an update by navigating to Settings > About device > Software update. Please be advised it is recommended to charge your battery to at least 50% before applying the update.

We would ask for your patience while the roll out continues.

If you require any further assistance, please contact Samsung again and we will be more than happy to help.
    KOLIO likes this.