Problem with vibrate/textsSupport

Last Updated:

1. catttherineee

catttherineee New Member This Topic's Starter

So, I just got the Moment yesterday and I'm having a problem with texts and vibrations.

Yesterday I had it all working fine with vibrating when I got a text message, but today it stopped working. I went into messages and selected vibrate, so it should be working, but its not.

So i looked around on the internet, and found someone suggesting the app "SMS popup". I got that and everything on it worked fine, EXCEPT making it vibrate.

I have no idea why this is, because it was working fine yesterday.

Is it a problem with my phone? An app I downloaded? Is this something I can fix or something I would need to bring to the Sprint store?

Advertisement
  2. nblaze30

nblaze30 New Member

Me too I have no idea why its doe this but its frustrating having my wife yell at me for ignoring her texts but my phone just doesn't vibrate for texts

3. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

handcent is an SMS replacement app that has some really good options for notifications (different vibration patterns to start) plus some other great features. I'd recommend checking it out!

4. acjohnson55

acjohnson55 Active Member

Yeah, I've found the vibration on the phone to be unreliable

5. Mw182006

Mw182006 Well-Known Member

Something weird I've noticed in trying to fix this issue myself is that the phone automatically goes in to "silent mode" when using the rocker to put in to vibrate. See for yourself in system settings...this is definitely annoying since the LEDs won't work either.