• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with voicemail.

K3Nyy

Lurker
Jan 31, 2009
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but I couldn't find a support section. Whenever I call my voicemail, it asks for a password and I don't know it / forgot it. So I did a bit of searching online and it says I can dial #793# to reset it but whenever I do, it never resets. Then I find out that I can dial #796# to turn the password on and off but that doesn't work either. Does anyone know what's wrong? Help is appreciated.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but I couldn't find a support section. Whenever I call my voicemail, it asks for a password and I don't know it / forgot it. So I did a bit of searching online and it says I can dial #793# to reset it but whenever I do, it never resets. Then I find out that I can dial #796# to turn the password on and off but that doesn't work either. Does anyone know what's wrong? Help is appreciated.

Hi. I received my Droid a few days ago and everything works well except voicemail. I seem to have similar problems. I have reset my voicemail password several times, both from the cell phone and landline, and everytime I enter the password to hear my voicemail I receive the message that the password is incorrect. Hopefully someone can help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones