• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with Wi-Fi!

Josh14

Lurker
Jul 18, 2012
Hey Guys, first post here! :D

Anyway, I can't connect to my home network on Wi-Fi
(Btw, I'm using a Xperia X8, Android 2.1)

I've typed it in correctly but it still says 'Disconnected'. I've been on other posts and tried following the steps other people wrote, but it doesn't work..

Btw, I haven't got a data plan yet, is it because of that? Because I really don't know what to do :(

Help?

Thanks in advance.:)

Still no luck :(

My phone is up-to-date, I changed the channel and did everything else and it still says: 'Disconnected'

I haven't used it since February so maybe is that a problem? I remember when I first bought it, I had the same difficulties, but I somehow managed to fix it:thinking::thinking:

Btw, I'm on Orange

Upvote 0
hi
i've had to install a new sd card & orange insisted that i re-format/re-set my phone which i did under their instruction. since i have had problems connecting to my wi-fi bthub & blue tooth parrot device. x8 is recognizing both but fails to stay connected. when i have tried to download aps (soundhound & 4 pics 1 word) the googleplay site is saying phone not compatible...why is all this happening
cheers
lloydie44

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones