Problem with Wifi on Froyo 2.0

Last Updated:

1. jonapr

jonapr New Member This Topic's Starter

i just upgraded to froyo 2.0 on my Nexus One,but i have this problem my wifi when i select a wifi connection its get stuck on obtaining IP address and suddenly the WIFI start to scan again again and again and i cant connect to wifi. What can i do? Any recommendations ?

Thans and greeting from Puerto Rico :D

Advertisement
  2. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Froyo is Android 2.2. Not 2.0. Also, you may need to wipe to fix those wif issues you are having.

3. ianr

ianr Well-Known Member

The only wifi problem I've had since upgrading to Froyo was that it seems to be unwilling to connect sometimes if I'm using Bluetooth to stream music, this can go on all day, but once I disable bluetooth it's fine. Re-enable bluetooth, the hassle comes back. Sometimes it's fine even with bluetooth on though. Might be a frequency clash I suppose, not looked into it.

So basically, Froyo wireless seems to work fine most of the time, I think Froyo enabled 802.11n though, it might be worth seeing if this new support is causing you trouble. Perhaps disable 802.11n on your router if available?

4. jonapr

jonapr New Member This Topic's Starter

i have a blackberry 8900 and its connect very fast but the nexus one just stays on scanning its recognized the router but not connect to the router. I configg the router to G but its do the same thing? What can i do?