problem with wifi.Support

Last Updated:

1. MattN

MattN Member

well when i connect to my 2wire router it gives me a ip of 10.0.x.x and the internet doesnt work. but sometimes when i randomly connect it gives me a good ip and the internet works. example of good ip. its really annoying and i have to wait like 2 hours for my wifi to work on my phone. help would be appreciated.

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

are you by chance rooted with a rom installed?
    and what version are you running?
    and what carrier
  3. Gnex269

Gnex269 Member

I have been having issues with my WiFi also the past couple days. My bars will be grey and I have to go to settings and try all different setting changes. I think the last thing that worked was turning off WiFi and setting the phone to only 3g then turn on WiFi then go back and put it to 3&4g. This has never happened before now and is very frustrating. I am completely stock on Verizon. I had rooted and rom'd a couple months ago but went back to stock. So please don't tell me that is the solution, as I'm more than capable of doing that as I have on this and my OG droid. Something has changed and it would be nice to know what it might be.
  4. androidrules

androidrules Member

I am also have problems connecting to wi-fi. I just updated to JB (OTA) with Verizon this morning and now my wi-fi does not connect. Also I can not see where Google Now is installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Not sure about your wifi issues but for Google Now just swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
  6. androidrules

androidrules Member

Thanks I see Google Now. Also rebooted phone and now wifi works! Beautiful!