problem

Last Updated:

1. G0d___Like16

G0d___Like16 Member This Topic's Starter

i rooted my phone yesterday and i installed the titanium backup application i uninstalled alot of application then without noticing i uninstalled the market , contacts messaging and any other important stuff, now everytime i try to open the market it just go back to the home screen also i cant do the factory settings anymore? anyone know a solution for this problem? and also does upgrading to 2.2 fix this problem? thanks

Advertisement
  2. gwilo

gwilo Well-Known Member

3. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

Exactly, your best bet would be to upgrade to a new ROM or find a nandroid backup of stock ROM and restore that.

Upgrading to 2.2 does fix this issue.

4. G0d___Like16

can u help me like post all the websites that teach how to upgrade to 2.2 videos are better thank you

5. HustlinDaily

6. HustlinDaily

Also doing this does close up root.

On your first boot, you will load into Acer UI, here is a video showing how it works and stuff- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJS85gPLhR0 . If you don't like it, go to Settings-->Applications-->User Interface-->Android UI and phone will reboot into standard Android UI.

If you do plan to root, back up all your essential apps/data through Titanium Backup. Install the latest MalezRecovery and you can root the phone using MalezRecovery. Also if you are interested in custom ROMs, you can check out the FroYo LCR- LCR Community Rom - News

Enjoy.

7. gwilo

gwilo Well-Known Member

8. G0d___Like16

yo guys im just confuse about something how did u install the acer drivers? like i extracted it then i tried to install it but then before it finished some message appears and stop the installation

9. G0d___Like16

and so i doubled click the acer liquid tool set up x86 before it finished to install a message comes up and said there is a problem with this windows installer package. a program required for this install to complete could not be run contact your support personell or ur package vendor

10. HustlinDaily

So did you go into the x86 folder (assuming you have 32-bit Vista) and click setup.exe?

Have you tried it multiple times or only that once?