• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jamidodge

Lurker
Dec 30, 2013
Hello,

My little sister and I both got note 3's for Christmas. My sister is having problems with her messaging. If anyone sends her a text from an iphone she won't receive the text as it thinks she she still has imessages. Her previous phone was an iphone 4.(she sold it already) I am not having this problem as I used to have the HTC one. 2 calls to apple haven't been any help. First time I called they said to change the apple Id password and wait 24 hours and it would work. No dice. 2nd call they said that they would fix it on their end and wait 24 hours and it would work, but if that didn't work have a person with an iphone delete the thread with her and then text her again and that would work. We'll you guessed it. Neither of those worked.

Any ideas on what to try next would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones