Problems after 2.05.405.2Support

Last Updated:

1. easyyards

easyyards Member This Topic's Starter

Wow a perfect phone with NO issues has gone crazy after the latest software update. As well as the text message strings opening at the beginning (oldest message) instead of the end (most recent) mentioned in other threads on this forum I now find that I cannot save new contacts. The weird thing is that if I receive a call from a new number I can save that contact with name etc and the name then replaces the phone number in the recent call list. When I search for that contact, the received call appears but the contact has not actually been saved. What is going on?
    Weirdly I can delete contacts from my gmail account and that then sync's with the phone, but any new contacts on the phone wont sync back the other way into gmail account.
    Any idea's?

Advertisement
  2. rusty999

rusty999 New Member

I have the same problem with my Legend with the threads opening at the beginning. It sucks arse. The guy in my local shop said that it could start working if you downgrade your software to the previous update. Which would be great if I knew how to do that!