• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems after upgrading to 2.3.3

i only saw this on one site.....delete the app advanced task killer....it saved my phone and i did not have to do a reset at all!!!! For some reason they are not compatible....hope this helps! My phone was literally gone to freezing and shutting off...not getting calls, texts, not playing music nothing....deleted that app and now im back in business :)

thanks mack253 - i have been experiencing problems with receiving calls, text and email when my phone goes into sleep mode . Just taken off the app advanced task killer and so far so good. :d

Upvote 0
i'm suffering from the same problems - texts coming through late but showing up as coming through when they should have, not receiving phone calls, phone crashing when i go to answer calls that i receive, spontaneous system restarts of the phone and that the signal is intermittent at best (if it doesnt drop out on me as soon as i go near it...) contacted my network provider - O2 - and the've said for me to take into local store ( roughly 100miles away... :L )for someone to have a look over. ive always had a mediocre signal, but it has only been recently that its got unbearable (doesn't help that i pay

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones