Problems and questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. 010Twitch010

010Twitch010 Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so first of all I'd like to report what I'm considering a major problem with the phone. You can check it out Here. It's posted on this site so don't worry about that.

Secondly I do not like the keyboard at all and was wondering if there is anyway for me to get a stock android keyboard (like the one on the droid1). Also this keyboard does not auto correct and place a period when you hit space twice. I just do not like the keyboard at all.

Advertisement
  2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

you using the swype keyboard? to change it long press on any text box and it should bring up a small menu that says "input". In there you have 3 different keyboard to use.

3. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

You can download keyboards... dude are you new to android? many people recommend Better Keyboard but that costs like $6. I already noted in the other post that you hold your phone in an abnormal way... Do you really grip the top of your phone where the antenna is regularly? If you hold your phone regularly like normal people do I bet you wouldn't have that so called problem... I mean I know its just not m who thinks the way you held your phone in that video is awkward.

ssells likes this.
  4. SUPERGALAXYS

SUPERGALAXYS Well-Known Member