1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Problems assigning photos to contact list

1. chica19

chica19 New Member

I can't assign photos that I have downloaded onto the memory card or in my photo gallery to people in my contact list. When I click on them and choose to assign them to a contact it always brings up an outdated contact list from when I first got the phone (which only has about a quarter of my current contacts in it). The only way I seem to be able to successfully add photos to people in my complete current contact list is through the Whatsapp application (i.e.photos I have sent or received through this application). However most of the photos I want to use are in my phone's photo gallery or photos from Facebook (the same thing happens when I try to assign a photo from Facebook) and not on Whatsapp. Please could someone explain why I seem to have an outdated contacts list stored somewhere in my phone and why this could be happening? I have saved all my new contacts to the Sim card. Thank you very much!

Advertisement