Problems charging phone?

Last Updated:

1. Don Diddles

Don Diddles Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've had the slide since it first came out. Whenever I try to charge it charges, but I have to position it a certain way, it has to be elevated and the charger has to be hanging from it. (Like I put charger in socket close to floor and put phone on table.) I took it back to the store and the manager said it's just my sockets because he tried it at the store and it worked fine. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just my phone?

Advertisement
  2. rudoFF

rudoFF Well-Known Member

I had that problem with my behold II. the usb port only worked sometimes, in a certain position, and that was a bitch to try to get that thing unrooted and back to stock to send it in for the warranty exchange. Just call customer care and tell them the phone doesn't charge/ usb port doesn't work. they'll send you a new one, don't let some douche in store manager tell you every socket in your house has a better chance at being faulty than the usb port on your mytouch slide does.

:)

Don Diddles likes this.
  3. Don Diddles

Hahaaaa I love this post ^ thanks breh

4. Don Diddles

Lovely. I called and they're sending me a new phone. I've had it since release and I've had this problem now all of a sudden after I call customer service my phone won't charge.... That's very odd...... I'm tired of getting defective devices from t-mobile.