1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Problems in connecting Samsung Galaxy Pop through USB cable to computer

1. zokh

zokh New Member

I brought Samsung Galaxy Pop about ten days ago.

On downloading Samsung Kies and connecting the phone to the computer, the mobile phone appears as drive (I), but on clicking the icon the message displayed is "Please enter disc in drive (I)".

Believing that the software had not got downloaded or installed properly, I uninstalled Samsung Kies and deleted all the files and then redownloaded and reinstalled the software, but the problem has persisted.

What should I do?

Advertisement
  2. Sargun

Sargun Active Member

When you connect your mobile to pc through usb,a message 'usb connected' appears click on it and select "Turn on usb storage".After that you will be able to browse your mobile phone.
    or
    Start kies and hit the option view in explorer
  3. golumonu

golumonu New Member

hiii, my phone is samsung galaxy pop gt-s5570
    when i connect usb to computer , not shown any function on screen. so plz, send me shortcut " usb to computer"

thnxx
  4. galmin

galmin Well-Known Member

have you downloaded and installed Kies form samsung site?
    praveenbhargav likes this.