Problems playing Pandora thru Bluetooth or Auxillary in Car

Last Updated:

1. kjacksonic

kjacksonic New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a 2010 Mazda 3 w/ Bluetooth and an auxillary output--I have had no problems w/ the Bluetooth as far as receiving and making phone calls and I play my iPod thru the auxillary system all the time...I just got the Droid 2 weeks ago and downloaded Pandora this past weekend--I can't get it to play thru the Bluetooth (even though the little music symbol shows that it is paired) and I can't play it thru my Droid hooked up thru the auxillary system either. I am confused?

Advertisement
  2. square

square Well-Known Member

volume on the phone up?

3. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

I've played Pandora and Slacker through headset jack connected to aux input on my stereo w/out any issues. (Also used Nav and made calls via Aux.) So it does work (BMW 5-series) but don't know if there's something different about the mazda setup...

4. kjacksonic

kjacksonic New Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, volume is up. In fact I had Pandora playing from my phone while walking to my car. Once I got in and started the car, the music stopped playing once it was paired with the Bluetooth.

5. Soultics

Soultics Well-Known Member

Restart Pandora. Actually quit out of it, the 4 line button (system?) don't know the name, anyway, quit out and open it after pairing/connecting aux. See if that works.

Haven't had any issues with the aux in my Ford Edge.