• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems streaming radio with 2.2

goosiekeen

Lurker
Aug 24, 2010
1.) Model Number ? Doid
2.) Firmware Version ? 2.2
3.) Baseband Version ? C_01.43.01P
4.) Kernel Version ? 2.6.32.9-g103d848 android-build@apa26#1
5.) Build Number ? FRG01B

Also do you have a T-Mobile Data plan on your
PayAsYouGo or FlexPay Plan? N/A

Carrier ? Verizon (we know some are also Unlocked so not Just T-Mobile)

Country you are using your phone in ? USA (we know that not everyone is from the US)

Hi. I regularly listen to Sirius on my Droid, as well as some other stations via AR Online, iHeartRadio, etc. Since installing Droid 2.2, the radio streams don't work right. They get caught in a "loop" about every other song and I have to change the station, where the same thing happens again. I almost wish I hadn't installed 2.2. Is this happening just because the apps haven't adjusted to the new version yet? I went to Sirius's site and you can sign up for a notification when the 2.2 upgrade is available. I'm just trying to understand why and see if there is a way to fix it now. I even completely uninstalled Sirius and re-installed it, to no avail. If I could go back to 2.1, I would, at least until more apps have had the chance to change too.
Thanks for any help.
Shanali

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones