Problems to connect in android marketSupport

Last Updated:

1. jerco3000

jerco3000 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all.

I have problems to connect to android market, never before yesterday.

I have read many forum's, all indicae hard resetting, I try, but if I set same gmail account, market don't work, only if i set a new gmail account.

Anybody have a answer to this problem.

Many thank's.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

If you have Factory Reset your phone and registered again using your original gmail account and the market is not available... Then you may need to email Gmail with the issue ....

You are in a country or with a provider that may still not have full access to the market.

Your Service provider may be blocking ????

just some thoughts ....

List your Country, Carrier, phone model and maybe someone can be of more help.

3. jerco3000

jerco3000 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I try with another account and have no problems to connect, I suspect problem with principal account in gmail!!!

Someone know it's posible reset this in gmail account o reset account in android market????

thank's again..

Pd: for now I reset, install all software again, and change email (clean all caches of gmail)..

4. Zeimos

Zeimos Active Member

I had this same problem after installing Froyo. I kept trying to download all of my paid apps and my phone just kept hanging on "Downloading". While I was trying to figure out what was happening, I received an email (through Gmail). I went to check it real quick. When I closed Gmail, the downloads immediately started up and everything has been fine since. So, you may want to just try opening your gmail and see if that helps, instead of having to create a whole new account.

phlum likes this.