• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problems upgrading--stuck in recovery?

eazazkhan1

Lurker
Apr 6, 2012
hey! i have galaxy gio. As started kies and after connecting my Galaxy gio, I started upgrading the firmware it showed. Then it stopped and asked for emergency recovery. I did it, but it stopped again and phone got stuck and after that it is only showing a error sign with yellow triangle between a PC and mobile. It is not showing anything else though I have tried switching off and taking out battery. It is not working. Please help!! :(
even recovery mode wont work!
p.s i was on gb 2.3.3

eazazkhan1,

Welcome to the AndroidForums!

I've moved your post to the Samsung Galaxy Gio all-things-root sub-forum.

I'm not 100% sure that yours is a root-related issue, so please let me know if its not and I'll move it to the main Gio forum.

Hopefully, the good folks here can help you with figuring-out the issues with your upgrade problem since they know your device best.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones