Problems w/ droid?

Last Updated:

1. sassywahine

sassywahine New Member This Topic's Starter

After tons of research between droid and I-phone, I didn't want to leave Verizon, I purchased the droid. Prior to this I had the 1st gen Envy, which although old, I had no problems at all with.

I purchased the droid in Jan of this year and it dropped call after call, so took it back to Verizon were I was told, Hmmm... I've never seen this problem before and was given a new phone.

Now last night, had not touched the phone in 3+ hours, my phone rings and the screen was froze, couldn't answer the call or slide the green arrow. I looked it up online and removed the battery, about 5 times, nothing. So I took it into store first thing today were I again got... Wow, I've never seen this happen before, we'll have to give you a different phone.

Now I'm on my 3rd Droid and wondering, WT...!:mad:

When the rep was setting up the phone, entering the gmail acct, he couldn't get it to work. I entered in the password four times before he turned it off and on at which point it worked. He said my apps would be on the new phone,which they weren't, no biggie I only had about 10 free apps, so when I got home I went to download them. Market wouldn't pull up or google maps or navigation. I turned phone off and on and then it worked. Is this a sign for #3? :(

I can't find any links where others are having these issues. Is anyone having problems with their droid like this?

This phone is just turning out to be more pain than it's worth and I'm becoming restless in droidville.

Advertisement