problems while chargingSupport

Last Updated:

1. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

my phone is almost unusable when its on the charger. my lock screen doesnt like to unlock, my keyboard goes completely nuts. doesnt matter if its the house charger or the car charger or connected to the computer, it gets really unresponsive. it really pisses me off. i have done at least 3 hard resets in the past 3 weeks and it doesnt help. im starting to think it may be launcher pro or something. anyone else have a problem like this while charging?

Advertisement
  2. Crash

Crash Well-Known Member

Nope, never had issues on a charger of any kind. I have to wonder if the phones are loaded down with apps are having some sort of conflict that causes some of these odd issues that some experience.

Has your phone always been this way or has it recently started it's odd behavior?

3. shawheim_a

Started with froyo

4. Crash

Crash Well-Known Member

I would think it has to some app that is causing it then. I have had no issues with my phone, even after the Froyo update but a lot of people did and it seemed to be those folks that have all sorts of stuff on their phone.... not that there is anything wrong with that. I would systematically start taking stuff off the phone and see if you can get it to settle down. I do find it odd that it is only when the phone is charging.

Sorry I am of no more help.

5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

6. shawheim_a

already done that. that doesnt have much to do with the touch screen and unresponsiveness. im thinkin about contacting sprint, complaining, and getting a new one.

EarlyMon likes this.
  7. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Just to be on the safe side - have you tried a different usb cable?