Problems with Bill Float

Last Updated:

1. Vyrus69

Vyrus69 Well-Known Member

Ok I'm really sick and tired of my Connect and the crappy battery life, so I want to upgrade to the S3..however don't have to full funds to buy it just yet.

When I look on the site and select the Smart Pay feature to try and buy the phone it ALWAYS comes back Bill Float is not available.

Is this an error message anyone else is getting? Is this false advertising by Metro? I mean whats going on with this?

Advertisement
  2. Vyrus69

Ummm..hello?????
  3. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

Hi :) didn't want to leave you hanging :p.

Can't really say anything about billfloat since i never used it. But in this economy i would prefer to stay away from credit as much as possible.

A new lg spirit phone came out recently if you want to consider that one also.
  4. Vyrus69

Well just out of curiosity just tried the Bill Float with the Spirit and same error...is this false advertising from Metro or something?
  5. Vyrus69

<bump>

Can someone else test this and see if its just me?
  6. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

Clicking on the Bill Float by the Spirit tab DOES bring up the info on it. I pretended to order one and when you make it thru to check out and select Smart Pay/Bill Float is does indeed say "Bill Float is not available at this time".

I thusly assume those that got it may have done so at a Metro store.

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  7. imSHAD

imSHAD Well-Known Member

Why don't you just call? I'm pretty sure you can order a phone via bill float through phone. I'm not 100% sure though.

Worth a shot.
  8. averagewonder

averagewonder Well-Known Member

I wonder if they are getting rid of it since so many stores are using the financing options now.
  9. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

Got this the other day, I guess online financing is unavailable.

Attached Files:

10. Rinnosuke

Rinnosuke Member

When I called they said the GS3 was out of stock and to go to a corperate store, I figured the first part was BS but went to the store anyway. Was able to signup for bill float there with no issues.
  11. 05TRAILBLAZER

05TRAILBLAZER Well-Known Member

progressive is a better pay out option than bill float.
  12. averagewonder

averagewonder Well-Known Member

yeah I decided to go with progressive instead of the bill float only had to give them 46 bucks at first than the lady set it up to make sure I had the 60 days buy out. I paid 98.98 each check but if I gave them more down that price would obviously be less but i only had 50 in my pocket at the time and the 400 sale on the S3 was over the next day.