• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with Comixology Android App

tomcobbley

Lurker
Dec 7, 2011
Hello to everyone on the forum. I'm a reader of books, magazines, comics and graphic novels and I've recently bought a little 7" tablet PC for that purpose.

As I'm a windows OS user, I'm not au fait with Android OS just yet, so I have loads of questions about how to get the best out of your device interms of filing, storage and apps. I've also had a few headaches with certain apps not downloading, so I'm hoping to find answers here and, I'm happy to pass on anything I've found that may be useful to other tablet users. :)

My device is a minigadget 638 tablet, but is actually internally designated as a wondermedia device. I cannot download the comixology app as it says it is not compatible with this device. Does anyone have a workaround solution to this problem?:rolleyes:

Welcome to Android Forum.

It's nice to have you aboard. Since I'm not really familiar with your device...In my signature Tap/Click on the Phone-Sub-Forum Link - from there just scroll down to see if your device model is in list of devices. You can then join your phone discussion with other members.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices on the Forum.

I hope you find AF informative and useful. See ya around. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones