problems with contact info after root

Last Updated:

1. bdrayer

bdrayer Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys...I'm kind of a newb when it comes to rooting and flashing different roms. I had a buddy help me out with it and walk me thru it all..

I do have one problem though. Ever since I rooted it and then installed the most current Fresh rom....for some reason my contacts aren't updating as in pictures when I have them linked to facebook and such and also if I add someone new into my contacts...it won;t find them in facebook to link them even though they are my friends in the actual facebook app.

Can anyone help me out with this or tell me what I need to do with this?

thanks,
    Brett

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

You may need to manually sync or delete the facebook app from accounts and sync and then add it back....then try and sync again. The default sync is set up for every 8 hours. If you pull up appsand select people...then press the web icon at the bottom and then facebook....is anyone there?

3. bdrayer

bdrayer Member This Topic's Starter

yeah there was people there...although newly added people were not there....however i guess for some reason it just wasn't syncing correctly..and apparently it synced overnight after messing with some stuff. Thanks.