• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with Dialer One and Jawbones

Gnfghtr

Lurker
Jul 13, 2010
I'm running Darchs 2.7. Nothing really special other than that. I'm using the Jawbone Icon headset without a problem. The other day I found and tried out the dialer "dialer one" and really liked it, slight lag and all. That was until I made it my default dialer and then went into airline mode and back out.

Suddenly, I was unable to turn on my bluetooth at all. However, when I disengaged Dialer One as the default and rebooted, I was able to start and connect to the headset.

Why would the dialer not allow the bluetooth to start? What can I do to fix it and use Dialer One?

Good question have you tried sending the developer a email to see what he says??

I'm running Darchs 2.7. Nothing really special other than that. I'm using the Jawbone Icon headset without a problem. The other day I found and tried out the dialer "dialer one" and really liked it, slight lag and all. That was until I made it my default dialer and then went into airline mode and back out.

Suddenly, I was unable to turn on my bluetooth at all. However, when I disengaged Dialer One as the default and rebooted, I was able to start and connect to the headset.

Why would the dialer not allow the bluetooth to start? What can I do to fix it and use Dialer One?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones