• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with GTA 3

Amaeloeze

Aug 25, 2011
GTA 3 was available for my phone on the android market yesterday. I purchased it and installed it on my phone. I went through the long installation. But when i open the app it loads past the introduction but it doesn't load to the actual game. Is anyone having this problem also, if so what do i do? Also GTA 3 doesn't show up in the market for me anymore it says your device is not supported.

I have the Samsung transform ultra for sprint

thing is, your hardware isn't a problem. Your phone is.

1. I would suggest you download the data for gta 3 from internet for adreno and replace it with the one you have and see if it works.

2. Or you can try to change the settings in your build.prop file to a phone (lets say htc thunderbolt) and change your settings to that of htc thunderbolt so that if HTC thunderbolt is supported, your phone might be able to run the game.

Although i wouldn't recommend step 2. You can try to reinstall the game again (delete data too. sdcard -> Android -> data -> com.gta.xxxxxx something like that)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones