Problems with gtunes app..

1. Dandroidimal

Dandroidimal Member

Hi I've been an android user for a year now and I've always favored the gtunes apk over all other available alternatives and lately, I believe, since my latest update
    (Model Number
    SPH-D700
    Firmware Version
    Baseband Version
    S:d700.0.55.FC09
    Kernel Version
    Build Number
    GINGERBREAD.FC09
    Hardware Version
    D700.0.5)
    my stock music player (or any other music player that I download) won't read the files downloadrd from it.. Is my assumption correct or is something wrong with my phone?
    Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Welcome to AF. :)
    I moved your thread to the Applications section where it will get the best results and answers. :)
    So this started right after the update?
  3. RyanB

RyanB Guest

OP, you say that you're using the default music player. Is it the new one that streams music, or the old one that only reads from the SD card?
  4. Dandroidimal

Dandroidimal Member

I don't know anything about the new player but I downloaded other players like winamp and about 10 other ones that all show the same issue.. Only gtunes won't let the players read the files but I can play them one by one in the players including the stock player but that is a hassle considering I like to hit shuffle and repeat all..
  5. Dandroidimal

Dandroidimal Member

And thank you metroid prime for your helpfulness you are helpful:)
  6. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Are you able to determine what folder the songs are in?
  7. Dandroidimal

Dandroidimal Member

Yeah I even tried downloading a player from"untrusted sources" nothing yet
  8. RyanB

RyanB Guest

But that doesn't answer my question. Are you able to locate where the songs are stored? If so, are you able to see what the extension is on the files you've downloaded?
  9. Dandroidimal

Dandroidimal Member