Problems With Hydra Kernel...

Last Updated:

1. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So last night I got tired of waiting for the 2.2 update so I installed unrevoked forever, 2.15 radio and the third wave rom from adrenyline. After all that went smoothly I decided to throw the standard clock undervolt hydra kernel in there too.

After I did that I got sporadic reboots and the screen became very unresponsive. Also it seems to cause the phone to freeze whenever it has to wake up to play a notification sound or alarm...

Now I have to say that I had the same problem about a month ago when I tried one of the older Hydra Kernels, but I figured it would be fixed with the newer ones.

My question is it seems that I am the only one with problems, all the posts I read about these things are positive with little or no issues. Am I installing it incorrectly somehow? Is anyone else having issues too?

Advertisement
  2. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Well-Known Member

Have you tried all 4 kernels

3. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have not tried any of the overclock ones, I really just want to run the undervolt stock speed for the batterylife. The phone is plenty fast for what I do with it already.

4. chrisjz

chrisjz Well-Known Member

Im not quite sure, but i had a whole lot of problems when i used hydra kernel. I just used the IRC chat, you can find it on the support page. I'm sure someone there can help you. They helped me with everything.