Problems with Leak 2.1General

Last Updated:

1. motoxcreature

motoxcreature Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just downloaded the leaked version of 2.1 (the version that was released a few days ago by the guy that works for verizon) and I'm having some problems with it. I don't know if there is a work around, and I know that it isn't the official OTA so there is going to be problems with it, though I thought it couldn't hurt me asking. There are only 2 major problems that I'm having with it.

1. The battery dies quickly. I only have 3G on and within 30 mins or so the battery went from 100% to 90%. Granted I was playing games on it, though I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to die that quickly...

2. Apps that use the internet don't work. I downloaded apps that use the internet and none of them worked when they were going to that webpage. I read that people are having the same problems, though I didn't see if anyone had a work-around/solution. It isn't like the Bank of America app where there is a mobile site, it is a game. So, I can live without it, though it would be nice to have it working as well.

If you know a work around for either of these, it would be great if you could post them.

Thanks,
    Motoxcreature

Advertisement
  2. badfrog

badfrog Well-Known Member