• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problems with Live Chat

I recently added the app LC (Live Chat). Everything was working fine except I wasn't able gto upload a pic for my profile. It kept coming up with an error message stating
"Unable to upload cropping error, is there enough free space in you SD card." Something along those lines. I didn't think the free space on a SD card had anything to do with uploading a pic to my profile. Also, I have a Galaxy Nexus, there is no SD card. I tried to uninstall the program and then reinstall it. It just goes back to my original profile with the same old problem.. can't upload a pic. Is there anyway I can fix this problem. Or delete the old app and reinstall it to have a completely new profile. Please help. I uninstalled LC till I can figure this out.

Thanks
Sara

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones