Problems with "Live TV" app and atdhe.comSupport

Last Updated:

1. BrianJB

BrianJB Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else been having issues with these two things?, I can get the atdhe.net to work on my desktop computer. And a couple of the channels still load on the evo, But since a couple of days ago whenever I try to watch espn or any other sports channel on atdhe.net or using the live tv app it just boots me back to my droid home screen.

I wonder if sprint sent out an OTA update to block streaming tv?

Advertisement
  2. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

I was watching espn from the live tv app on my evo earlier today with no problem.

3. BrianJB

That's weird because mine hasnt worked for the past few days, and I just looked at the comments on the market about the live tv app and people are having the same issues I am having and are deleting the app.

Also this was strange, just 5mins ago I had my phone on the couch and I watched it randomly reboot itself...I dont have a rooted phone or anything...

4. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

It's always been a pretty flaky app though.

5. BrianJB

You know, honestly..I never had 1 issue with it before this. I just wonder why its only booting sports viewing...I can still stream msnbc...etc.. from the app and the website. But no sports at all.

6. m6284505

m6284505 Well-Known Member

Just thought I would chime in. I have similar issues. A lot of channels just boot back to the home screen, some bounce to justin.tv and some say the channel is not available.

7. ubigred

ubigred Well-Known Member

Yea same thing happens to me when I tried watching college football today on atdhe.net . None of the sports (nfl/college football) work.

As for sprint tv = that is just crap.