• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with my HTC Sensation - Unable to Text

Katy26

Lurker
Sep 29, 2012
Dear All,

I am having problems with my HTC Sensation Phone. It has just stopped allowing me to text ie. no keyboard appears when I go into text messages and trying to compose. All other applications work and i can phone/receive calls. I noticed when updating the applications on my phone recently that I was unable open text messages and now I can but it won't allow me to text. It appears it may be a problem with the software. I have taken out the sim, turned on and off and still no joy. Can anyone help as my phone isn't due to rung out on contract until January 2013?

Many thanks
Katy

Hi!

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. I'm with Bell Mobility, and I had to get them to send my phone to the manufacturer to quote me on repairs, and the repairs ran to $450.. This is the third time I've had to send this phone away, and my contract is up in August 2013 as well.

Mind you, this phone has now been taken off the market because of all the touchscreen problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones