• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with my S pen.

There should be no pairing required. It's not a bluetooth device. It should work straight out with no issues.

Exactly what is your issue with the s-pen? Just saying it doesn't work isn't giving us a lot of information to help you.

Please provide exact details of what's not really working and I'm sure some of us will be more able to help and/or provide suggestions to resolve the issue.

Upvote 0
I got my galaxy note 2 a couple of days ago but my s pen doesnt work properly the air view doesnt work and it starts writing before iv even touched the screen! Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks!!

Pull the S-pen button off with a razor blade or jewelry screwdriver and adjust the potentiometer. Tutorial vids on YouTube. Or smack it on the table apparently can help too. Maybe if the tip is jammed up somehow. Some research I did when mine was acting up came up with the results I mentioned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones